Issues and Trends: Change, Contexts, Consequences, and Constraints Revisited

I understand more in depth about the field of early childhood education after learning more about it internationally. I learned information that was deeper than I imagined and I realized the importance of being aware of what’s going on in the field all around the world not just locally. I believe that because I learned more about the international early childhood field I will be able realign my goals and further my career professionally and realign my thinking and goals personally as well. I learned to not take so much for granted, I learned what I can do to advocate for early childhood education around the world and I learned about some valuable resources that will help me to continue develop and grow. It is my goal that I continue to use what I have learned to help others to grow and develop as well.

6 comments:

  1. I like learning from you this past term. Great Blog Post
    I agree with all the points you made in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel I really learned a lot through this course as well. Years ago when I began taking online classes I was skeptical about what I would learn since I wasn't in the classroom setting. Isn't funny to look back now! The internet has given us opportunities to learn more than we could have ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope,
    Yes, having gone through this course, one of our responsibilities is to be advocates for the children and their families where ever we find ourselves, and we are thoroughly opened to numerous valuable resources that we never thought existed in the field of early childhood studies. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope
    I am happy you were able to make adjustments in your goals both personally and professionally. As educators it is important that we continue to grow, adjust and stretch our visions for all children. Enjoyed your blog and hope to continue sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading you Blog this term see you in the next course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog- I look forward to reading more about your project in the coming weeks sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete