Collaborative Learning Community

I have really enjoyed this course and learning more about my communication style. I have learned a lot about myself and how I communicate with others that will be beneficial for all the children, families and staff that I have contact with every day. I truly appreciate all my colleagues and the information that they have shared that contributed to my understanding and learning as well. I wish everyone luck in their future endeavors and if I can ever offer any support or guidance please contact me at hopeemanuel@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope,

    I have also enjoyed learning about my communication styles while being enrolled in this course. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you accomplish all of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope,
    I have enjoyed you and the class as well. I will you luck and I hope your ambitions come to pass. I too have learned a great deal about my communication skills.

    ReplyDelete