Expanding Resources

This week I tried to make contact with various early childhood professionals. I was excited to hopefully make contact with at least one international professional in order to get a better insight on the early childhood profession in another area. Unfortunately, I emailed 8 different contacts and received at least 5 undeliverable email notifications and then no response from the others. I was a bit disappointed and it looks like I will need to choose the alternate assignment. I have decided to look into the NAEYC website and International child resource institute site. 

1 comment:

  1. Contact has proven difficult at best. I believe trying to make contact through an office that is in the US might be the best option. Hopefully they can assist in making international contacts. Stay encouraged.

    ReplyDelete